DATES / TIMES / PLACE
Mondau 6 September 2021 from 9 am to 6 pm
Tuesday 7 September 2021 from 9 am to 6 pm
Wednesday 8 September 2021 from 9 am to 8 pm
Thursday 9 September 2021 from 9 am to 5 pm
Eurexpo Lyon - Hall 2
Boulevard de l'Europe - 69680 Chassieu - FRANCE
Coordonnées GPS : Latitude 45.73 / Longitude : 4.95
Admission is exclusively reserved for professionals upon presentation of an electronic badge, a named visitor badge or the free invitation card accompanied by a professional business card.
Close to the A43 and the A46 motorways, Eurexpo Lyon is at the heart of the European motorway network: just a 4 hour drive from Paris, 3 hours from Marseille, 1 hour 30 minutes from Geneva ans 3 hours from Turin.
Very easily accessible by car, the exhibition center is jusre 20 minutes from Lyon-Saint-Exupéry International Airport and 20 minutes from the city center.
1. Visitor Access
- From Lyon: Follow "Porte Ouest Visiteurs"
When coming in the A43, exit at Eurexpo
Boulevard de l'Europe
- From Paris/Geneva: Follow "Porte Nord Visiteurs"
A46 (East ring road), exit n°8: Follow "Eurexpo Visiteurs"
Rue Marius Berliet
- From Chambéry/Grenoble: Follow "Porte Sud Visiteurs"
A46 (East Bypass), exit n°10: Follow "Eurexpo Visiteurs"
Boulevard des Expositions
2. Exhibitor Access
- Follow "Porte Est Exposants"
A46 (East ring road), exit n°9: "Eurexpo Exhibitors"
Avenue Louis Blériot
Drop off area located P2 car park (subject to car park opening )
Main booking centers:
- Allo Taxi : 04 78 28 23 23
- Taxi Radio : 04 72 10 86 86
- Taxi Lyonnais : 04 78 26 81 81
- Taxi Aéroport : 04 72 22 70 90
Lyon’s 3 TGV stations are served several times a day from major French and European cities:
- Lyon Part Dieu
- Lyon Perrache
- Lyon Saint-Exupéry (Airport)
To reach Eurexpo Lyon from train stations:
The Tram T5 and the 100 "Direct Eurexpo" bus service only run during the exhibition period.
- From the Lyon Part-Dieu TGV station (take the Alpes exit): 30 minutes
Take the T3 tramway to Vaulx-en-Velin La Soie, then take the 100 « Direct Eurexpo » bus.
- From Perrache TGV station: 35 to 40 minutes
Take T2 Tram to Grange Blanche + Tram T5 to Eurexpo
- From Lyon City Center: 30 minutes
Take Metro D to Grange Blanche + Tram T5 to Eurexpo
- From TGV station and Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport: 35 minutes
Rhônexpress to Vaulx-en-Velin La Soie, then take the 100 « Direct Eurexpo » bus.
By Public transport
- From Lyon Center: 30 minutes
Take Metro D to Grange Blanche + Tram T5 - stop at Eurexpo *
- From the Part-Dieu TGV station (Take the Alpes exit): 30 minutes
Take Tramway T3 to Vaulx-en-Velin La Soie then take the 100 Direct Eurexpo Bus *
- From Perrache TGV station: 40 minutes
Take Tram T2 to Grange Blanche + Tram T5 - stop Eurexpo *
- From the TGV station and Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport: 35 minutes Rhônexpress to Vaulx-en-Velin La Soie, then take 100 Direct Eurexpo Bus
* The Eurexpo stop on the T5 Tram line and the 100 Bus Line are only available during show period.
Eurexpo Lyon is 20 minutes from Lyon-Saint Exupéry International Airport. Lyon-Saint Exupéry offers excellent accessibility with its TGV station and the Rhonexpress, a rail link, which connects the city center of Lyon in less than 30 minutes every 15 minutes. This fast link marks a stop at Vaulx-en-Velin La Soie where a bus service the “100 Direct Eurexpo” runs during the event and during assembly / disassembly.
AIR FRANCE KLM Global Meetings
Your ID Code is 37382AF
Get discounts on public entry prices with total flexibility and no restrictions. To obtain preferential rates for this event and buy your ticket online >> click here.
To find your nearest Air France and KLM agencies, visit: www.airfrance.com
The frequent flyer programmes of Air France and KLM partner airlines allow you to earn miles using Air France or KLM flights.
YOUR ACCOMODATION SOLUTION
REVOLUGO is our partner and can offers you hotels at negotiated rates for your stay in Lyon.
The REVOLUGO team is at your disposal to accompany and provide you with additional services.
To access the booking platform, click here
+33 (0)9 72 50 05 49